I have done some tutoring in my high school, but I wouldn't say that I have a definite way of teaching. I do know that I am patient and critical when it comes to teaching, and I would really enjoy teaching someone who is enthusiastic about the subject.
I studied in an international school in Rome where I took Biology classes for three years, including Advanced Placement (AP) courses. I'm an now towards the end of my second bachelor year studying Biomedical sciences at Maastricht university. I am very passionate about Biology and believe I could share some of that passion with anyone who is willing to learn. There is a whole world you can explore with Biology and I would appreciate the chance to show you.
- Bachelor diploma for Biomedical Sciences at Maastricht University to be obtained
- High school diploma from the American Overseas School of Rome (AOSR)
- Tutor at AOSR for approximately four months
- A score of eight (out of nine) for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- AP scholar with Honour, granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.25 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 3 or higher on four or more of these exams (AP classes included Biology and Chemistry, among others)
Gjon worked with me to help me catch up with University course on human physiology. He is a trustworthy teacher because he is knowledgeable about the subject and flexible about topics. Gjon himself is passionate about Biology, so he makes lessons interesting and easy to understand. Thanks for helping me again!
Biologie in de buurt? Hier een selectie van leraren die je kunt bekijken. Superprof kan je ook helpen bij het vinden van lessen in Celbiologie. Leren is geen probleem meer, Anatomie toegankelijk voor iedereen! Lessen volgen in Moleculaire biologie is nog nooit zo makkelijk geweest: je kunt je kennis eindeloos ontwikkelen!
|Bij de leraar thuis||Bij jou thuis||Online (via webcam)|